Elok Bead, Crystal, Agate and Bone Bead Embellished Rustic Brass Tuareg Pendant Necklace
What is more luxurious than adorning your neck with this stunning and rare statement collar style necklace full of life, colour and drama? The warm tone and the elegant feel of this necklace will add a touch of dramatic Afrocentric bohemian flair to any style, as well as highlight and add an exotic warm radiating glow to your face and skin.
This necklace features a striking array of glass beads and agate gemstones unique in its style. Faceted crystals, glass beads, wooden beads, ethically sourced carved bone beads and recycled vinyl disc beads from Nigeria, together with Czech spike cone glass beads, zebra motif resin beads, rustic clay beads, and woven cotton rope textiles, all lend to the maximum look and feel of this one of a kind necklace.
Gold-tone components, chains, and beads glisten amidst the emerald green Swarovski crystals, which I have intricately interspersed with gold-tone angel wings, to highlight the dramatic focal centrepiece the antiqued brass jug pendant with the bone bead detailing. The lovely antiqued brass jug pendant is in excellent condition, considering its aged appearance. I came across this rare find while in Morocco.
The vibrant red vinyl disc beads flanked with faceted crystals pulls all the beads and elements together to create a harmonised design. Cascading from the antiqued pendant is an oversized antiqued circular brass Turaeg pendant with round green and red agate, which I have polished to restore its shine and designed to rest beautifully on the chest.
This colourful palette is super versatile for all seasons. You can wear this necklace with the Orla Wide Cuff Bracelet for a showstopping look.
- One of a kind
- Length is adjustable with the wine claret velvet ribbon.
- Drop to pendant 33cm/12.99"
- Width of embellishment 21cm/8.26"
- The Elok Bead, Crystal, Agate and Bone Bead Embellished Rustic Brass Tuareg Pendant Necklace comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and black Jewellery box bearing the Anita Quansah London Logo.
- Handmade with love in the UK.
- Ships in 1-5 days.
- Free Domestic.
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it out in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome your necklace anytime, freshen it up and send it back to you. Don't worry, and I foot the bill.