CHILDREN'S FIVE-WEEK VIRTUAL CREATIVE SUMMER CAMP
Does your child love getting their hands into creative projects or enjoy creating several things for their friends and family members?
With the summer holidays coming up, children need to be inspired and empowered to develop their creative skills. So, If you are looking for an innovative virtual programme to enrol your child or children in, why not join me for a five-week creative fun summer camp.
With over 15 years of experience, offering extensive creative and jewellery making activities for all ages and abilities in-person, I am bringing my in-person beaded jewellery making classes online. You can attend the virtual class no matter where you live around the world.
This small, intimate class size of 6 persons creative camp conducted via ZOOM is ideal for a hobbyist, jewellery lover, and a child passionate about jewellery making and accessories. The virtual zoom class is easy-going, comfortable, relaxed, fun and exciting. I always talk through your child what they are doing, offering my expertise and help where they need it.
As part of the five-week virtual camp, twice a week, your child/children will be learning and making numerous jewellery pieces such as necklaces, earrings, bracelets and rings. They will also be learning how to create stylish headbands, tote bags and flip-flops that they will treasure.
The course is designed to give your child the skills to create beautiful accessories and pieces of jewellery. Still, your child will also be developing their cognitive skills, fine motor skills, visual perceptual skills, and social skills.
If your child has not partaken in any creative activity previously, do not worry, as a previous experience is not required for this workshop.
Age: 6 Years-14years
Date: The camp will run for five weeks, twice a week, every Monday and Wednesday
July 26th, July 28th, August 2nd, August 4th, August 9th, August 11th, August 16th, August 18th, August 23rd and August 25th 2021.
Other days and times are open for discussion.
Time: Each session is 2 hours, 1 pm - 3:00 pm in the UK (GMT)
Class size: 6 Children
- Your child will be learning about the various jewellery making tools, findings, stringing materials, beads and their uses in beaded jewellery design.
- Your child will learn how to work with jewellery wires, findings, chains, and numerous jewellery components and charms.
- They will also be guided through the basic bead-based processes of starting and finishing off strung necklaces and bracelets designs using the beading wire and crimping method and the elastic technique.
- They will also learn how to make earrings, rings using wire and beads.
- Your child will also be creating stunning embellished headbands, tote/shopper bags, as well as flip flops.
- During the five-week course, I will teach your child how to present and photograph their pieces and take care of their precious handmade treasures best.
- Please note that the photos are examples of the projects and will differ from what I will teach your child.
- PLEASE SELECT YOUR CHILD'S SHOE SIZE FOR THE FLIP-FLOPS
- All proceeds from this virtual summer camp will feed more than 300+ nursery school children every day at one of our partner schools in Onitsha, Anambra State, Nigeria, as part of our Children In Education Feeding Programme.
After you have purchased the virtual creative summer camp for your child/children, you will receive an email confirming your booking. Afterwards, I will send your child/children the complete kits for the entire five-week creative camp with all materials and beads needed to create all the jewellery pieces, the tote bag and the flip-flops before the virtual session.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE JEWELLERY MAKING TOOLS AND THE BEADING BOARD ARE NOT PROVIDED AS PART OF YOUR CHILD JEWELLERY MAKING SESSION. THE PLIERS AND THE BEADING BOARD CAN BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY AND ADDED ON.
Free domestic shipping applies if you live in the UK. Overseas shipping costs do apply at checkout.
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, please note that the postal services are experiencing delays on all domestic and shipping overseas. These delays are out of my control, and I cannot be held liable for the delayed kits that don't arrive on time, so, when booking this workshop, please consider these delays.
Your child will need a computer/laptop, smartphone or tablet with camera and audio capabilities for the virtual class. They will also need to download the zoom software on their computer, phone or tablet before the workshop date.
Please note, a week before the jewellery workshop is scheduled to begin, I will send you a link to join the Zoom class.
For peace of mind, I do have a valid DBS certificate and product and public liability insurance.
FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT CANCELLATION
Due to the nature of this workshop, unfortunately, I do not offer any refunds.
If you cannot attend the workshop, I can reschedule another date and time for the same jewellery making workshop. I am always on hand to answer any further questions that you may have at email@example.com.
I am so excited to be part of this exciting creative journey with your child. I look forward to seeing you soon!