Full Bloom Reusable Washable Applique And Embroidered Face mask
The full bloom reusable and washable applique and embroidered cloth facemask is an impressive ornate statement piece of safety wear characterised by exceptional artistry and detail.
This style exudes tonnes of vibrancy and life, boasting a fantastic colour combination and whimsical charm that blooms with grace as it thrives and grows within the textile art.
Inspired by nature, this design is a stunning outcome from my daily photography journaling while on lockdown. Due to COVID-19, I make sure I capture the beautiful flowers' growth on my camera while on my early morning meditational walks with limited outing and restriction.
These time-lapsed photographic series led to the intense textile design processes and experimentations, resulting in the fusion of upcycled antiqued clothing and multiple pieces of cotton and silk textile leftovers embroidered, appliqued, and free-motion stitched using the sewing machine. This striking combination fused with the richness of the gold shimmering trimming and lace takes the artistry to a new level
This mask is lined with a velvet material so that it won't cause any irritation, making it very breathable and comfortable to wear.
This mask is not N95, or FDA rated; it is designed explicitly as preventative safety wear to shield your face, mouth, and nose. The wearing of a face mask such as this could still reduce the transmissibility of viral particles by a small but significant amount, enough to make a difference to you and others.
This elaborate face covering will add an elegant, versatility and feel to any look.
- Size: Large.
- One of a kind.
- Mixed textiles used on the outer fabric topped off with embellishment; lined with 100% cotton velvet.
- This facemask can be adjusted behind the ears with soft adjustable elastic earloops with a stopper.
- This cloth facemask comes with a patchwork drawstring bag made from upcycled textile leftovers and offcuts. Perfect for carrying your facemask around.
- All sales are final. I accept no returns or exchanges.
- Please note each mask is handmade in my studio, in the UK, with safety and care in mind.
- PLEASE HANDWASH THE MASK WITH MILD DETERGENT UPON DELIVERY AND AFTER USE. NO WRINGING.
- Hang to dry. For the velvet lining, I will advise you not to iron on the face. Instead, hold the steam iron about an inch above the face mask and let the steam get the wrinkles out.
- Orders are dispatched between 3-5 days from the purchase date.
- FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING.
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this mask will help fund an Orphanage and Home for the Less Privileged so dear to my heart in Anambra State, Nigeria.