Aislin Embellished Feather Raffia And Leather Slippers
In today's world, there is something profoundly compelling about storytelling.
I didn't want to create another pair of shoes for you that will get lost in the sea of sameness; my intention for this design is to create a piece of wearable art that tells a story that transcends fashion and trends but celebrates African artistry and culture.
By doing so, I have intertwined my childhood memories of African Masquerades, created an exciting yet comfortable, excellent quality piece that has a lasting visual appeal and heirloom quality to it.
I have lovingly decorated this pair with clusters of beads, glass beads, cowrie shells, crystal glass beads, gold-tone brass beads and opal gemstones. I have also fashioned other materials such as vinyl disc beads, pom-poms, gold plated metals, and feathers into this style to create decorative textures and patterns with acute attention to detail.
Our slippers are MADE TO ORDER and run small, so I advise ordering a size bigger than your standard shoe size. For half sizes, please go up to the nearest whole size.
Style these pair with everything that brings magic to your soul and makes your face beam with joy.
- 100 Percent Handmade.
- Handmade in Morrocco and hand-embellished in the UK.
- This pair is made from Moroccan Leather soles with cushioned leather inner.
- Heel measures approximately 20mm/0.78 inches
- The slippers run small, so I advise you to order a size bigger than their standard shoe size. For half sizes, please go up to the nearest whole size.
- Made of handwoven raffia and embellished upper.
- The raffia and leather base are handcrafted and handwoven in Morocco.
- These beautiful slippers are very delicate and should be looked after with love. They are not made for rain or water, so keep them dry and enjoy them longer.
- Each pair of slippers takes me time to hand-make. Please allow 7-10 days for production and shipment.
- Free domestic shipping
- Handmade with love in the UK by Anita