Avoid Touching Reusable Washable Applique And Embroidered Face Mask
Stand out while making a powerful statement in this one of a kind, and artistic reusable and washable cloth face mask made from zero waste.
This beautiful cloth face mask is hand-crafted from various repurposed coloured denim fabrics. I have pieced together these fabrics with other up-cycled textiles remnants and multiple materials to create a patchwork and hand-stitched design.
To further add to this design's eccentricity, I have also incorporated a thread sketched, appliqued, and free-motion machine stitched, hand gesture design, and painted acrylic nails beaded rings holding onto a lightning bulb with crystal beaded "AVOID TOUCHING" message.
The Avoid Touching embroidered, and applique cloth face mask is a rare extraordinary statement piece of sustainable luxury that will heighten and elevate any look.
This mask is lined with a velvet material so that it won't cause any irritation, making it very breathable and comfortable to wear.
It also features an adjustable paracord strap with rose petal ends that can be tied and tightened behind the head to your preferred fit.
This mask is not N95, or FDA rated; it is designed explicitly as preventative safety wear to shield your face, mouth, and nose. The wearing of a face mask such as this could still reduce the transmissibility of viral particles by a small but significant amount, enough to make a difference to you and others.
- Size: Large.
- One of a kind.
- Cotton denim and mixed textiles used on the outer fabric topped off with embellishment; lined with 100% cotton velvet.
- Soft adjustable paracord straps.
- This cloth facemask comes with a patchwork drawstring bag made from upcycled textile leftovers and offcuts. Perfect for carrying your facemask around.
- All sales are final. I accept no returns or exchanges.
- Please note each mask is handmade in my studio, in the UK, with safety and care in mind.
- PLEASE HANDWASH THE MASK WITH MILD DETERGENT UPON DELIVERY AND AFTER USE. NO WRINGING.
- Hang to dry. For the velvet lining, I will advise you not to iron on the face. Instead, hold the steam iron about an inch above the face mask and let the steam get the wrinkles out.
- Orders are dispatched between 3-5 days from the purchase date.
- FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING.
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this mask will help fund an Orphanage and Home for the Less Privileged so dear to my heart in Anambra State, Nigeria.