Lunas Embellished Beaded Leather And Raffia Feather Slippers
Up the ante in this usual, fanciful, yet alluring statement pair will add an instant finesse and pizazz to any look.
The Luna is an authentic collector piece for a flat-shoe devotee who loves art and high-octane footwear developed with attention to detail and craftsmanship.
My intention for this design is to approach it with respect and love for my African traditional heritage and craftsmanship. I wanted to design a masterpiece uniquely different that the wearer will not apologise for wearing.
Comfort and functionality are crucial, so every detail serves a meaningful purpose in creating a face motif guaranteed to raise a smile.
Our slippers are MADE TO ORDER and run small, so I advise ordering sizes more significant than your standard shoe size. For half sizes, please go up to the nearest whole size.
I have crafted clusters of beads, micro-glass seed beads, Swarovski crystals, glass beads, cowrie shells and turquoise gemstone into this pair. I have also incorporated into this pair of slippers, gold and silver-tone brass beads, gold-tone charm bells, gold-tone brass, synthetic lashes, multicoloured cord, faux pearls, and feathers. I have artfully used each of these materials within this pair sustainably to create a design inspired by African art masks and artefacts.
Not only does it takes time to make each pair, I believe that great things have no fear of time, and the time spent creating this pair adds value.
So, go on turn heads while looking fabulous by styling your pair with everything from summer dresses to tailored shorts with a casual tee or blouse.
- MADE TO ORDER
- 100 Percent Handmade.
- Handmade in Morrocco and Hand-embellished in the UK.
- Woven raffia and leather base with embellished upper
- Leather soles with cushioned leather inner
- Heel measures approximately 20mm/0.78inches
- The slippers run small, so I advise you to order a size bigger than your standard shoe size. For half sizes, please go up to the nearest whole size.
- These beautiful slippers are very delicate and should be looked after with love. They are not designed for rain or water, so keep them dry and enjoy them longer.
- Each pair of slippers takes a couple of weeks to hand-make. Please allow 12-14 days for shipment.
- Free domestic shipping.
- Handmade with love by Anita.