Reusable, Washable, Oh, No, You Didn't Denim Face Mask With Filter Pocket
Safety is paramount for our new normal.
With self-touching being one of human's habits, this one of a kind mask is a stunning note to self, reminding not to touch the face, to avoid bacteria and viruses entering our bodies.
To create awareness, I took an artistic approach by creating a face mask handmade entirely from upcycled parts of denim jeans. Each piece of material, have been fused with vintage floral laces and button.
All these have been mindfully pieced together by hand, and sewing machine to create a one of a kind statement safety wear that is different from the rest.
For the finishing touches, I have added red lips for the makeup-free days, when all you have to do is smile with your eyes
This mask is handmade with multiple layers which form the design. Beneath the assembled parts is 100% cotton denim, which I have lined with other cotton fabrics.
This face mask optimises breathability, and it is very comfortable to wear. It also features para-cord straps which can be tied behind the head of the wearer.
This mask is not N95 or FDA rated, it is specifically designed as preventative safety wear to shield your face, mouth, and nose. The wearing of a face mask such as this could still reduce the transmissibility of viral particles by a small but significant amount, enough to make a difference to you and others.
This face mask can be worn as a headpiece when not in use as safety wear.
- Size: Large
- One of a kind
- Filter pocket to add additional filters if you wish. For instance coffee filters.
- All sales are final. I accept no returns or exchanges.
- The Venus hair band is not part of this face mask
- Please note each mask is handmade in my studio, in the UK, with safety and care in mind.
- PLEASE HANDWASH THE MASK WITH MILD DETERGENT UPON DELIVERY AND AFTER USE. NO WRINGING.
- Hang to dry, and iron at the correct temperature.
- Orders are dispatched between 3-5 days from purchase date.
- FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING.
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this mask will help fund a charity so dear to my heart in Nigeria.
Let’s continue to respect what's right for ourselves and others by staying safe indoors.