Reusable Washable Vintage Floral Print Facemask
Staying safe doesn't have to be aesthetically irresponsible. We can remain stylish while being sustainably conscious about our choices and the value and joy it brings to our daily needs.
So, to make a great looking, good quality, and long-lasting face mask that brings meaning, joy and value to the wearer every day, it matters that I reuse and refashion as many textiles and materials as possible. Mindfully and purposefully, using each piece of material efficiently with zero-waste.
To create this face mask, I have used a floral print vintage shirt, which I have recycled and refashioned, together with beads and multi-coloured striped organza ribbons, to craft a stylish face mask with layered ruffle detailing which falls and sweeps under the chin area.
This mask is handmade with multiple cotton layers with printed silk satin lining. The use of these materials makes this face mask very breathable and comfortable to wear. It also features soft elastic straps and cotton ties, pulled and tied around the ears and neck.
This mask is not N95 or FDA rated; it is specifically designed as preventative safety wear to shield your face, mouth, and nose. The wearing of a face mask such as this could still reduce the transmissibility of viral particles by a small but significant amount, enough to make a difference to you and others.
This face mask can be worn together with the Arlette headband, as shown here.
- Size: Large
- One of a kind.
- All sales are final. I accept no returns or exchanges.
- The Arlette headband is not part of this face mask
- Please note each mask is handmade in my studio, in the UK, with safety and care in mind.
- PLEASE HANDWASH THE MASK WITH MILD DETERGENT UPON DELIVERY AND AFTER USE. NO WRINGING.
- Hang to dry, and iron at the back with a clean cloth over the face mask at the correct temperature.
- Orders are dispatched between 3-5 days from the purchase date.
- FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING.
A portion of the proceeds from this face mask's sale will help fund a charity so dear to my heart in Nigeria.
Let’s continue to respect what's right for ourselves and others by staying safe indoors.