A Wooden Mother of Pearl Arrow Pendant Double Strand Necklace with Multicoloured Mixed Sized Beads
Are you looking for a piece of jewellery with character and pizzaz? Let me introduce you to this unique bib necklace that boasts a double-strand graduated style featuring an assortment of repurposed beads, tubular wooden beads, round glass beads, flat, round resin, and coconut disc beads.
All these beads l have refashioned from old jewellery parts, which I have redesigned into this one of a kind statement piece. This necklace's base is a sizeable arrow-shaped pendant patterned with wood and faceted mother of pearl. Each side of the stranded necklace features two sizeable glossy russet red and black tubular and round bone beads, and two large ivory coloured teardrop wooden beads and four turquoise barrel-shaped magnesite stones.
I have further decorated this bold statement necklace with glistening silver disc rhinestone metal spacer beads that I pulled from an antiqued necklace. I have also incorporated acrylic tube spacers, and antiqued metal bead end caps to best highlight the beautiful features of this necklace. The sparkle from the rondelle spacers adds to the striking features that draw the eyes to this necklace.
At the top of both strands are antiqued copper brass end caps which I have arranged and suspended with rose-gold toggle clasp fastening, which secures at the back of the neck.
You will never feel underdressed as long as you have your multicoloured beaded necklace. It is the ideal subtle statement and companion for any of your day and nighttime look.
- One of a kind
- This necklace closes with a nickel-free rose-gold toggle clasp fastening
- Drop to pendant 35.56cm/14"
- Width 17.78cm/7"
- A Wooden Mother of Pearl Arrow Pendant Double Strand Necklace with Multicoloured Mixed Sized Bead
- This necklace comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and a black Jewellery box bearing the Anita Quansah London Logo.
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it out in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome your necklace anytime, freshen it up and send it back to you. Don't worry, and I foot the bill.