Adaku Two Strand Long Necklace with Three Large Orange Copal Amber Resin with Venetian Glass beads and Recycled Glass Pendant Necklace
It is said that; " The Joy of dressing is an art." The Adaku Two Strand Long Necklace with Three Large Orange Copal Amber Resin with Red Garnet Gemstones, Venetian Glass Beads and Recycled Glass Pendant is designed for you, a storyteller who freely enjoys telling her best love stories through dressing up and making everything around her beautiful.
One of the best things about the Adaku necklace is that it exudes tonnes of vibrancy and life, and each piece is pieced together to connect with you soulfully.
Not only is every colour, detailing and artistry designed from a place of love and respect for storytelling, but this bold necklace also captures one of the best moments in my early childhood. I have intuitively designed this bold statement necklace through a creative imagination to capture those memories.
As you look at this necklace, can you see a life-like figure carrying barrels of water on its head?
This necklace features a colourful recycled glass pendant from South Africa. This pendant forms a cascading design that depicts a clothed woman carrying three large orange copal amber barrel resin beads on her head, balanced and firmly held together with brass capped beads and circular graduating red agate and glass beads. I have also created the woman's strong arms from two red and orange agate and two oval Venetian glass beads with metal brass-capped ends.
On each side of the long necklace are two sizeable oval marble beads, which I have repurposed from an old necklace and refashioned into this double-strand necklace. On the side of these are orange jelly-like long tubular resin beads, topped off and decorated with multiple red garnet gemstones with brass metal capped ends. The inner layer also boosts cascading red garnet red agate gemstones with brass capped beads.
This necklace is finished off and is adjusted with a large brass lobster clasp and chain. The necklace and the pendant have a total drop length of 39cm.
The Adaku necklace effortlessly completes any look from basic tee and jeans to evening statement.
- Lobster clasp fastening.
- Drop 39cm/ 15.35."
- Width of pendant embellishment from the broadest point 9cm/3.54."
- Adaku comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and black Jewellery box bearing the Anita Quansah London Logo.
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK.
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure and enjoy your art longer by storing it out in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters, and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome your necklace anytime, freshen it up and send it back to you. Don't worry, and I foot the bill.