Alessia necklace is stunningly handcrafted from decorative textiles, varying the mix of unexpected materials fused with reclaimed parts of vintage jewellery, crystal glass beads, glass beads, glass seed beads, resin beads, wooden beads, gold plated brass, silver-tone metals, gold-plated charm bells. It is finished with all-over black petals that accentuate the beauty of this necklace.
Comes with navy blue grosgrain ribbon ties that can be adjusted to any length to suit different outfits
Each piece in the Anita Quansah London collection is crafted entirely by hand and can take as long as three to four days to complete.
- Navy blue grosgrain ribbon fastening
- Height of embellishment 16cm/ 6.29"
- Width of embellishment 21cm/8.26"
- Comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and Jewelry box
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry I foot the bill