Amaka Beaded Pom-Pom Raffia And Leather Slippers
Indulge your shoe fetish and step out boldly in style in the latest must-have slip-on slippers that celebrate the modern traveller's craft and culture. The idea was to create an unusual, timeless style with a subdued colourway that is amped-up with textures that I have made with intricate detailing to create a pair that is unlike anything else out there.
This Afro-punk inspired pair is cleverly and exquisitely crafted, with glass beads, wooden beads, crystal glass beads, vinyl discs, and cowrie shells. I have topped these with silver-tone metal studs, gold-tone brass components, multicoloured cotton cords, and pom-poms.
Style them with tunics, dresses, cropped pants and a casual tee.
Our beautiful customers who repeatedly bought the Amaka slippers loved them and started up conversations on the streets.
Here's what they have to say;
" I've just received my gorgeous pieces of art. No words can express my astonishment! I fell in love with them! Just like expected."
- MADE TO ORDER
- 100 Percent Handmade.
- Handmade in Morrocco and Hand-embellished in the UK.
- Woven raffia and leather base with embellished upper
- Leather soles with cushioned leather inner
- Heel measure approximately 20mm/0.78inches
- The slippers run small, so we advise our customers to order a size bigger than their standard shoe size. For half sizes, please go up to the nearest whole size.
- Made of handwoven raffia and embellished upper.
- These beautiful slippers are very delicate and should be looked after with love. They are not made for the rain or water, so keep them dry and enjoy them longer.
- Each pair of slippers takes time to hand-make. Please allow 12-14 days for shipment.
- Free domestic shipping
- Handmade with love by Anita