Amani Colourful Embellished Multi-Gemstone Mother of Pearl Tassel Drop Statement Necklace
It is said that; "A piece of jewellery is often a piece of art. But it only becomes valuable when emotions are added to it."
Amani meaning "PEACE" in Swahili, was a joy to make. This impressive statement is a true collector's piece.
This striking statement necklace features clusters of glass beads, Swarovski Crystals, brass components, citrine, rose quartz, mother of pearls, jasper, amazonite, agates gemstones and reclaimed parts of vintage jewellery. All these cascade down in articulated dramatic tiered patterns to form an opulent, feminine, glamourous, one-of-a-kind design that can become tomorrow's heirloom if cared for with love.
This intricate craftsmanship took a lot of time to create and involved many labour-intensive processes—actual labour of love was a delight to hand-create.
This Amani necklace ties at the nape of the neck with velvet ribbons.
How would you style the Amani necklace? No matter what, it will uplift any look and grab attention wherever you go. You can frame this unique piece as wall art for your home.
- One of a kind
- Satin ribbon tie-back fastening.
- Drop 32cm/12.59"
- Width of embellishment 21cm/8.26"
- Amani comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and black Jewellery box bearing the Anita Quansah London Logo.
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic & International Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it out in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It'sIt'seasy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don'Don'tic! I'veI'veen care of that for you, so you won't worry about your jewel losing its dullness and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm I'mstandby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don'Don'try, and I foot the bill.