Anita Quansah London
Amya Beaded Multi-Stone Statement Necklace
Sale price £276.50 Regular price
The Amya necklace is saturated with extravagant embellishment and detailing. Handcrafted from decorative hand weaved (Aso-Oke) and printed textiles, reclaimed parts of vintage jewellery, crystal glass beads, glass beads, wooden beads, glass seed beads, resin beads, 18ct deep filled gold beads, red Jasper, hand painted beads from Kenya, beads, gold, and silver plated brass metals and gold plated charm bells
- Lobster Clasp fastening
- Drop 53cm/20.86"
- Height of embellishment 23cm/ 9.05"
- Width of embellishment 22cm/8.66"
- Comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and Jewelry box
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in tough brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry I foot the bill