Anali Embellished Raffia And Leather Tassel Slippers
If you are looking for a unique, expertly crafted artisanal experience like no other to add to your wardrobe staples, then Anali is the pair. This comfortable pair is a new accumulation of nostalgia and eclectic charm.
Rendered in raffia, Moroccan soft leather and crafted from glass beads, acrylic beads, glistening multifaceted crystal glass beads, turquoise stones, wooden beads, cowrie shells, brass components, multicoloured para-cords, and cotton tassels.
The carefree aesthetics makes this pair a must-have for an adventurous bohemian style lover.
Style them with tunics, dresses, cropped pants and a casual tee.
- MADE TO ORDER
- 100 Percent Handmade.
- Handmade in Morrocco and Hand-embellished in the UK.
- Woven raffia and blue leather base with embellished upper.
- Leather soles with cushioned leather inner.
- Heel measure approximately 20mm/0.78inches
- The slippers run small, so I'll advise ordering a size bigger than their standard shoe size. For half sizes, please go up to the nearest whole size.
- Made of handwoven raffia and embellished upper.
- These beautiful slippers are very delicate and should be looked after with love. They are not made for rain or water, so keep them dry and enjoy them longer.
- Each pair of slippers takes time to hand-make. Please allow 12-14 days for shipment.
- Free domestic shipping
- Handmade with love by Anita