Cahya Multi-Beaded Hematite Bracelet
The Cahya bracelet has all the peculiar timeless charm that is powerfully attractive and captivating. Not only does this richly embellished bracelet style have an antiqued nostalgic feel that is tethered to the past, but it also features an unusual array of glass beads in autumnal hues that lends joyful juxtapositions with bold tones.
The uplifting, cool, fresh, clean hue of the aqua blue gold foiled Murano glass beads with brass tonal elements adds a pretty finishing touch to the eye-catching centre of attraction, which is the front of the bracelet.
The refreshing tones of the aqua blue with the orange and the iridescent purple hues in the glass beads and the inky tone in the iridescent hematite crystals lends a gentle glow that provokes an outstanding balance with the muddy tone glass seed beads to the sides of the bracelet. I have intricately placed these beads over the intense rainbow coloured ribbon to add depth around the bracelet's band.
The Cahya bracelet is incredibly chic by day and alluring by night. It will bring you an endless cheerful glow that will light up your skin and your mood.
You can adjust the Cahya bracelet for a comfortable fit with a lobster clasp and chain fastening.
The hematite crystals used within this style protects you while endowing you with courage, strength, endurance and vitality.
- Bracelet width 23cm/9.05.”
- The height of embellishment is 7cm/ 2.75."
- Bracelet is adjustable with a lobster clasp and chain fastening.
- The Cahya bracelet comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and Jewellery box.
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days.
- Free Domestic Shipping.
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If your statement piece ever needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don't worry, and I foot the bill.