Chava Embellished Textile Charm Drop Tassel Earrings
The Chava earrings are audaciously unique, charm ladened with incomparable character, individuality and great craftsmanship.
This pair is designed to entice you to assert yourselves and express your unique personality while remaining sustainably conscious.
Crafted from woven textiles, leather, dyed quartz, glass seed beads, fuchsia agate gemstones and Swarovski pearls. I have further added to the uniqueness of this design by incorporating glass beads, brass charm bells, gold and brass plated brass and repurposed textiles that form a half-moon pendant with a carnelian gemstone centrepiece. The cascading charm-laden brass chains loosely hang by baubles of lusciousness with brass discs and unique solid shaped charms disguised in the free slowing design.
Pair the Chava earrings with the Mohini necklace and any slippers from my collection for an eclectic look. Keep your hair swept to the side to showcase this beauty to its fullest.
- Drop 18cm/7.06"
- Width from the broadest part 7cm/2.75"
- Chava comes in an exceptional tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box.
- P.S Your jewellery box will be different from the pictured boxes
- Brass hook fastening
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it ever needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case; I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.