Children's Summer Beaded Jewellery Making Classes
Looking for a creative, fun activities for your child this summer?...…
How about a beaded jewellery making workshop with award-winning jewellery designer Anita Quansah, head designer at Anita Quansah London.
Under the watchful eye of Anita, your child will learn and participate in beaded jewellery making. Each child will make a stunning, timeless, one-of-a-kind pieces of jewellery that they will take away with them at the end of each session.
I'm so passionate about empowering the young creative genius minds.
Children are highly gifted, they have so much potential and greatness within them. Each child possesses their own unique talents which need to be explored, nurtured and celebrated.
Not only is this a fun, comfortable class, it's also a character and confidence building class.
Level: All Levels
Duration: 2 hours from 11am-1pm
Dates: 7th & 10th August, 14th & 17th August and 21st & 24th August
Cost: £40.00 for the 2 days class
Venue: Oak Tree Centre, Shenley Brook End, Milton Keynes. MK5 7GZ
Skills students will develop:
- Fine Motor Skills
- Grasping; In hand manipulation skills
- Visual-perceptual skills
- Cognitive skills
- Maths skills
- Social skills
- All tools and materials are provided as part of the workshop.
- And last but not least, beading and jewellery making can administer an incredible sense of accomplishment in completing a project that offers total freedom of self expression and gregariousness with other children. This mind-blowing "Occupational Gratification" can contribute immensely to great self esteem. In other words, summer creative jewellery class is absolutely FUN, and FUN is FANTABULOUS for kids!!
- The summer jewellery class begins promptly at 11am and finishes at 1pm for each session. Please no early drop offs and late pick ups.
- Children can bring along a snack and drink to the workshop.
- Withdrawal from the class 7 days prior to the start of the class will receive a full refund for the class minus a 5% processing fee
- If cancellation 3-4 days prior to the class, I'll provide a 50% refund.
- Cancellations 24 hours or less will receive a 25% refund.
- Refunds will not be provided for no-shows or same day cancellations.
ONLY 10 SPACES AVAILABLE PER SESSION, SO BOOK FAST TO AVOID DISPPOINTMENT.
The tutor is DBS checked and is currently working with children, and holds a product and public liability insurance.