Cotia Swarovski-Embellished Multi-Gemstone Necklace
I'm a great believer in celebrating beauty when I see it. Of course, beauty comes in all shapes, sizes, and colours.
The Cotia is designed to captivate, transform and arouse excitement. Saturated with extravagant embellishment and detailing, this necklace features striking paisley motif designs on the front that are suspended side by side symmetrically to give an illusion of a floating structure. These paisley pendants are crafted from varying sizes and shapes of mixed coloured Swarovski crystals pendants, brass components, glass beads, citrine, and rose quartz gemstones.
Not only is this necklace opulent, richly beautiful in colours, stylish, and elegant, but it's also a standout piece of wearable art that is delicate and contemporary in design.
This luxury item can become the heirloom of tomorrow if cared for with love. This piece is secured to the side with a hook-on clasp.
This intricate craftsmanship took a lot of time to create and involved many labour-intensive processes—actual labour of love which was a delight to hand-create.
Style with any of your favourite looks or frame as an art piece for your home.
- One Of A Kind.
- Lobster Clasp fastening to the side.
- Drop 38cm/14.96"
- Width of embellishment 20cm/7.87"
- Cotia comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and a black Jewellery box bearing the Anita Quansah London Logo.
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it out in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome your necklace anytime, freshen it up and send it back to you. Don't worry, and I foot the bill.