Dinka Hand Woven Raffia Tassel Mules
Imagine a Malual corset-inspired pair for your feet.
The Dinka men of South Sudan regularly wore the colourful beaded corset as an indicator of their status, prestige and their age group.
So, for this Open Toe raffia Mules handcrafted and designed with sustainability in mind in Morocco I can assure you that when I say one hundred per cent handmade and no machine involved, I mean it.
Luxury comfort is an experience, so when tradition and culture are incorporated with artisanal craftsmanship, we have a soul within the sole.
Guess what? You can style your mules no matter your age group or status. So, let's get your feet excited in the Dinka Hand Woven Raffia Tassel Mules.
These eye-catching, comfortable and elegant open toe mule will complement any summer staple, but it is also the perfect stylish companion for fashionably running around or staying at home.
Pair with a simple T-shirt with jeans, or cropped trousers for that ultimate comfortable, casually chic look
Our Raffia Babouche slippers are intricately woven from raffia grass which is ethically harvested, treated and dyed before weaving them onto our shoes to form the upper and outer part of the slippers and finished with leather cushioned lining and rubber sole.
- Slip-on/Open Toe
- Natural raffia
- Heel measure approximately 20mm/0.78inches
- Handmade in Morocco
- Handwoven natural and vegetable dyed raffia
- Raffia upper, leather lining and rubber sole
- This pair Fits like a glove. The slippers fit true to size.
- These beautiful slippers are very delicate and should be looked after with love. They are not made for the rain or water, so keep them dry and enjoy them longer.
- Because our leather is naturally tanned and raffia naturally dyed, the original colour and coating can be slightly different than what we present. It's not an imperfection; this is what makes our handmade footwear so incredibly unique and special.
- Please allow 1-5 days for shipment.
- Handmade with Love