Dinka Multi-beaded-Embellished Shell and Pom-Pom Mules
Imagine a colourful Malual corset-inspired pair that you can sink your feet into with pleasure.
The Dinka men of South Sudan regularly wore the colourful beaded corset as an indicator of their status, prestige and their age group.
So, for this Open Toe raffia Mules handcrafted and designed with sustainability in mind in Morocco and embellished by myself in the UK, I can assure you that when I say one hundred per cent handmade and no machine involved, I mean it.
I have intricately embellished this pair from several materials such as glass beads, crystal glass beads, glass seed beads, decorated resin beads, turquoise gemstones, mother of pearls and cowrie shells. To further add to the eccentricity of this style, I have also incorporated gold-plated brass detailings, charm bells and pom-poms to create a unique statement unlike anything else out there just for you.
Luxury comfort is an experience, so when tradition and culture are incorporated with artisanal craftsmanship, we have a soul within the sole.
Guess what? You can style your mules no matter your age group or status. So, let's get your feet excited in the Dinka Hand Woven Raffia Tassel Mules.
These eye-catching, comfortable and elegant open toe mule will complement any summer staple, but it is also the perfect stylish companion for fashionably running around or staying at home.
Pair with a simple T-shirt with jeans or cropped trousers for that ultimate comfortable, casually chic look, or style with any outfit that brings magic to your soul and makes your face beam with joy.
Our Raffia Babouche slippers are intricately woven from raffia grass which is ethically harvested, treated and dyed before weaving them onto our shoes to form the upper and outer part of the slippers and finished with leather cushioned lining and rubber sole.
- Open toe/Slip-on
- Heel measure approximately 20mm/0.78inches.
- 100 Percent Handmade.
- Handmade in Morrocco and Hand-embellished in the UK.
- The slippers fit true to size.
- Made of handwoven raffia and embellished upper, these beautiful slippers are not made for rain or water, so keep them dry and enjoy them longer.
- Because the leather and raffia used in this design are naturally tanned, the original colour and coating can differ from pictured. It's not an imperfection—this difference is what makes our handmade footwear so incredibly unique and special.
- Each pair of the Dinka Multi-beaded-Embellished Shell and Pom-Pom Mules takes time to hand-make. Would you please allow 5-7 days for shipment?
- Handmade with so much love.
- Free domestic shipping