Eada Embellished Beaded Feather Necklace
I love this quote by Anthony. J. D Angelo; "Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your sunshine."
This quote inspired my creative intentions for Eada. I wanted to create a timeless, statement piece of jewellery that compliments and celebrates the magnificent beauty of the wearer.
Eada just like its name; denotes wealth, virtuous and noble, created with so much ardour, joy and precision.
This stunning piece of wearable art showcases and celebrates authentic craftsmanship to it's fullest.
Eada will bring her ray of beauty to you and will always point you towards the direction of the sun, for you are the ray of light.
Delicately handcrafted from array repurposed pieces of vintage pieces of jewellery, crystal glass beads, glass beads, glass seed beads, textiles, resin beads, Swarovski crystals, gold and silver-plated brass, resin horn, old Indian brass charm bells, finished with cockerel feathers to accentuate the beauty of this bib necklace.
Style this versatile piece with low necklines for that glam sophisticated evening look, or over tee shirts and shorts for that stylish casual look. Eada makes a great headpiece too.
- Ribbon tie-back fastening
- Drop 36cm/14.17"
- Height of embellishment 32cm/ 12.59"
- Width of embellishment 44cm/17.32"
- Comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and Jewellery box
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 7-14 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- THIS ITEM CANNOT SHIP TO AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry I foot the bill