Elhum Long Multi-Beaded Necklace With Recycled Large Circular Multi-Beaded And Crystal Embellished Pendant
Elhum is a desirable statement piece that is designed for you who likes to immerse yourself in a piece of well-crafted jewellery that communicates boldness yet is richly filled with consciously mindful, eye-catching, textured details that add to beauty rather than exploit or endanger it.
For this heirloom-quality necklace, each creative process is hand-on. I have fused a sizeable old circular brass filigree belt pendant which I have repurposed and embellished at the centre with a crystal decorated spider brooch. I set into the circular pendant base and heightened the centre and outer band with varying glass and crystal beads. Red agate gemstone, two large silver rhinestones, a wire-wrapped turquoise blue raw natural rock titanium crystal sticks also add a nice finishing touch to this elaborately decorated circular pendant which measures 3.45 inches in length and 2.95 inches in width.
The embellished pendant is suspended from two bands, each of eight gunmetal caps, three wavy acrylic discs, two flat coin wooden beads, topped off with a round dark red garnet gemstone. I have suspended a metal coppery tone chain with two lobster clasps on each end, measuring 20cm in length.
The two copper tone lobster clasps allow you to adjust the length of the necklace to the desired drop length (choker or bib).
Not only will this powerful amulet style necklace uplift any of your looks in an instant whilst adding that classy bohemian flair to your style. You will never feel underdressed as long as you have your multi-beaded necklace. It is the ideal subtle statement and companion for any of your day and nighttime look.
- One of a kind
- This necklace closes with a lobster clasp, chain fastening, and a logo-engraved tag.
- Drop to pendant 34cm/13.38".
- Elhum Long Multi-Beaded Necklace With Large Circular Embellished Pendant with wire-wrapped natural rock crystals
- This necklace comes in a special recycled tie-fastening wax print pouch and a black Jewellery box bearing the Anita Quansah London Logo.
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it out in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome your necklace anytime, freshen it up and send it back to you. Don't worry, and I foot the bill.