Emotan Multi-Beaded Swarovski Crystal and Gemstone Embellished Fringe Headpiece
Emotan is a bold take on eclectic elegance. This piece is the perfect collector item for anyone looking for a unique, bold, wow-factor and finishing touch that will match their incredible style.
I have saturated and decorated this headpiece and the decorated earrings, which is part of the style with multi-layered Swarovski crystals and pearls in various shapes and colours, gemstones such as agate, amethyst, labradorite, lapis lazuli and chalcedony. I have also pieced together these stones and crystals with glass beads, gold bee pendant charms, large brass leaf pendants and disc charms, gold beads, gold filigree charms, and textiles.
The headpiece's centre boasts a rare antique Berber silver engraved Hand of Fatima, also known as ' Hand of Khamsa' with bluestone cabochon and antique sterling silver Berber hand amulets from Northern Morroco.
The KHAMSA hand (Arabic) is an ancient and still popular amulet used as apotropaic magical protection to turn away harmful or evil influences. The hand is also a talisman of fertility.
All these dramatic detailing and bright contrasting colours heighten the appeal of this piece. To finish off this headpiece, I have also incorporated gold-filled chains with lobster clasp fastening. The wearer can use this closure to fasten and adjust the headpiece around their head to their preferred fit.
This exceptional, one of a kind design can become tomorrow's heirloom if cared for with love.
This intricate craftsmanship took a lot of time to create and involved many labour-intensive processes—actual labour of love which was a delight to hand-create.
I wonder how you would style the Emotan headpiece! No matter what, it will uplift any look and grab attention wherever you go. When not in use, you can frame this unique piece as wall art for your home.
- One of a kind
- Drop 26cm/10.23"
- Emotan comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and Jewellery box.
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case; I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.