Eyne Multi-Strand Embellished Gemstone And Swarovski Crystals Statement Necklace
Eyne is a stunning statement necklace that is designed from a unique perspective. It is an accumulation and celebration of culture, artisanal skills, and craftsmanship. Not only is this piece stylish and elegant, but the attention to detail is undeniably the attraction that ignites the overwhelming sensation to anyone looking for luxury in handmade. Time was lovingly spent crafting this necklace so that it can stand the test of time.
This one of a kind necklace is handcrafted from varying sizes and shapes of mixed coloured Swarovski crystals, a colourful assortment of gemstones such as citrine, rose quartz, mother of pearl, green jade, amazonite, agates, lace agate chalcedony brass components, handpainted krobo beads from Ghana, horn beads, ancient 1940' chiselled silver Tuareg cross pendant from the valley of the Draa, Morocco, vintage silver Berber cross pendants, vintage silver hands pendants, and reclaimed parts of vintage jewellery.
Wear the Eyne necklace to add a touch of elegance to any look.
- One of a kind.
- Goldplated T-bar fastening.
- Drop 49cm/19.29"
- Width of embellishment 31cm/12.20"
- Comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and Jewellery box.
- Handmade with love in the UK.
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.