Fitria, Mother-of-Pearl and Green Jasper Beaded Bracelet
This resplendent Fitria bracelet meticulously combines mother-of-pearl and grass-green jasper in a durable and stylish design. An iridescent earthy bronze glass bead with a mother-of-pearl disc pendant fills the centre of this piece, irradiating an autumnal glow. The bracelet is additionally adorned with white pearl-like glass beads, antiqued gold-filled brass accents, multicoloured ribbons and soft white glass beads interwoven with antiqued brass elements - all intricately juxtaposed to create a piece with timeless beauty. Wear it to make your autumn outfit shine, and feel confident with its adjustable lobster clasp and chain closure. This piece is perfect for everyday wear, offering a bold look, strong construction and securely adjustable fit. Add a touch of shine to your look and enjoy the confidence that comes with long-lasting quality.
- Bracelet width 22cm/8.66”
- The height of embellishment is 5.5cm/ 2.16.”
- Bracelet is adjustable with a 9ct gold-filled lobster clasp and chain fastening.
- The Fitria bracelet comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch.
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days.
- Free Domestic Shipping.
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If your statement piece ever needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case; I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.