Hester Beaded Embellished Flower Velvet Headband
Dazzle like a star in the Hester headband. This opulent head adornment is designed for a maximalist fashionista looking to channel a stylish, high feminine octane look.
Inspired by the victorian fashion and oversized ruffles, this ethereal embellished headband is intricately made from the softest red velvet that's been crafted with the most delicate glass beads, gold and brass-plated chains, crystal glass beads and silk rose petals. All intricately set on a double band with rows of round glass beads, which are accentuated with opulent blue silk rose petals, adorned on the upper part of the headband.
Wear with an all-white ensemble for a radiant, goddess look.
- Length 23cm
- Width 31cm
- Red Velvet
- Hester comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box. You'll love each personalised, one of a kind, handcrafted jewellery box. Each box is lovingly handmade with the type of quality that is extremely hard to match. It's what I take pride in and do so well. So, I've promised to continue to show up and do my best to make my passion proud, as well as creating unique, timeless art that is fresh and new. Your jewellery box will look gorgeous on your dressing table. It's an appealing, durable, safe, functional and fun way to store your magical piece.
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.