The Inaya ankle bracelets are so much fun, and easy to wear.
These beautifully and meticulously hand-crafted works of wearable art are inspired by my grandmother’s lush jewelleries, family heirlooms and rich embroidered textiles which she collected for more than 70 years.
Adorned from a mix of vintage buttons fused with the finest glass beads, silver, gold, and antique filled brass metals, Swarovski crystals, crystal glass beads, red jasper stones, leather cords, turquoise stones, shells, Ghana trade beads, gold plated brass charm bells, cotton threads, para-cords and silk tassels.
- Circumference 28cm/11.02"
- Length from top to bottom including fringing 13cm/5.11"
- Comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box
- Gold-plated brass curb chain fastening
- Backed in soft cloth.
- The listing is for two anklets
- Lightweight and comfortable
- These beautiful anklets are very delicate and should be looked after with love. They not made for the rain or water so keep them dry and enjoy them longer.
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping