Anita Quansah London
Jolie Embellished Shell Cord Drop Earrings
Regular price £155.00
The Jolie earrings are from the underwater love collection, which is inspired by my love for nature and all its unique, intricate forms and beauty.
The Jolie embellished drop earrings are intricately curated from mismatched underwater ocean shells which I handpicked from my visit to Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt. These natural seashells have been fused with glass beads, and gold plated brass disc charms, cotton threads, chalcedony gemstones and pearls, to add to the beauty of this spiralled cord earrings with brass waved drop pendant.
This joyful statement pair will add fun and uniqueness to any look.
- Drop 12.5cm/4.92"
- Width from the broadest part 7cm/2.75."
- These earrings come in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch, which is handmade from recycled textile remnants and offcuts and jewellery box. You'll love each personalised, one of a kind, handcrafted jewellery box.
- Each box is lovingly handmade by me, with the kind of quality that is extremely hard to match. It's what I take pride in and do so well. So, I've promised to continue to show up and do my best to make my passion proud, as well as creating unique, timeless art that is fresh and new. Your jewellery box will look gorgeous on your dressing table. It's an appealing, durable, safe, functional and fun way to store your magical piece.
- Brass stud and post back fastening.
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it ever needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.