Afryeah Colourful Multi-Beaded Embellished Amazonite and Turquoise Gemstone and Tassel Drop Earrings
Afryeah is a befitting pair for a stylish Queen who desires a unique and rare design with great attention to detail that will take her from day to evening looks.
Not only are these drop earrings one-of-a-kind but it is also enriched with so much enduring charm that will surely captivate any attention and start-up conversations wherever it is worn, as well as brighten up your face leaving you looking and feeling happy. Stylised and set amongst an array of multicoloured varied sized glass, seed and krobo beads from Ghana, this earring design also features recycled telephone charging cables, ruby-coloured acrylic beads, mixed-toned metal beads, gold-plated chains, which are all intricately fused with bright crystal glass beads, amazonite and turquoise gemstones, accented by two baby blue silk decorative tassels to the sides to create a jaw-dropping work of wearable art, that are lined at the back with refashioned printed textiles.
Suitable for pierced ears as these earrings hang loosely on a brass hook
- Drop 7cm/2.75."
- Width from the broadest part 2cm/0.78."
- Weight (in gms) 24 each
- The Afryeah earring comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch.
- Brass hook fastening for pierced ears
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the U.K.
- Ships in 3-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dullness and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it ever needs to visit anytime soon, I'm on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you.