The Kitana neck-piece is enriched with African-inspired motifs.
Handcrafted in the UK from the finest glass beads, silver, gold, and antique filled brass metals, Swarovski crystals, crystal glass beads, hand-painted glass beads, velvet beads, cowries shells, leather cords, Ghana trade beads, para-cords and silk tassels.
- Width 35cm/13.78"
- Length from top to bottom including tassels 31cm/12.20"
- Comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box
- Gold-plated brass curb chain fastening
- Backed in soft cloth.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in tough brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry I foot the bill