Lenore Embellished Beaded Double Layer Gemstone Drop Necklace
Making beautiful handmade things is luxury, and it's such an honour to conceive an idea such as Lenore and bring it to life.
As a designer, I intend to create a stunning piece of wearable art that beautifully decorates a Queen who is worthy of her brilliance and magnificence.
The Lenore doesn't take away the beauty of any woman; in fact, it adds to it. It gives the wearer a sudden boost of confidence. On the days the queen is feeling flawsome, Lenore will bring comfort and overwhelm the wearer with so much love. Just like its name, Lenore is love, and it brings light to anyone who admires it.
Lenore is saturated with extravagant embellishment and detailing. Handcrafted from recycled printed silk textiles, shimmering crystals, green spot stone fluke cut gemstone, reclaimed parts of vintage jewellery, glass beads, glass seed beads, mother of pearl beads, Swarovski crystals, jade gemstones, vintage embellished hand painted beads, gold and silver plated brass metals, amethyst prehnite citrine gemstones and brass pendant.
- Hook Clasp fastening
- Drop 37cm/14.56"
- Width of embellishment 11cm/4.33"
- Comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch repurposed from recycled from textile remnants and offcuts and Jewelry box
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.