Lulie Beaded Embellished Flower Black Velvet Headband
Looking for a luxurious, trendy way to add some dramatic visual appeal to your hair, why not opt for Lulie. Not only is this headband flattering to any face shape and hairstyle, this statement piece of wearable art and head adornment certainly lives up to its name meaning "Renowned Warrior."
Let's be real, who doesn't want to look like a real-life warrior princess.
The Victorian fashion and oversized ruffles inspire Lulie. This unique, alluring embellished headband is intricately handmade from the softest padded black velvet that's been crafted with the most delicate luxurious black silk rose petals, that have been tactfully handstitched over an intricate arrangement of brass, crystal glass beads, pink turquoise and yellow opal gemstones.
It is lined with frogging underside for maximum ultra comfort.
Wear this seasonless headband all year round with any dramatic outfit for a mighty warrior princess look.
- Length of embellishment 23cm
- Width of embellishment 31cm
- Black Velvet
- Lulie comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box. You'll love each personalised, one of a kind, handcrafted jewellery box. Each box is lovingly handmade with the type of quality that is extremely hard to match. It's what I take pride in and do so well. So, I've promised to continue to show up and do my best to make my passion proud, as well as creating unique, timeless art that is fresh and new. Your jewellery box will look gorgeous on your dressing table. It's an appealing, durable, safe, functional and fun way to store your magical piece.
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.