Manaia Multi-Beaded and Gemstone Embellished Bib Necklace
I'm sure that you can agree with me that nothing is exciting about dressing like everyone else, and standing out in the sea of sameness is even more thrilling and empowering.
Manaia, just like its name meaning "Make a decoration," is the perfect complementary neck adornment for your impeccable persona and style.
Why is this special, you might ask? Not only does this richly jewelled timeless neckpiece has all the great qualities that make it rare from the rest. It's full of life, colour and imbued with exceptional craftsmanship. It also features a delightful array of glass beads in various shapes and sizes. As well as multi-faceted Swarovski crystals, green jade gemstones, lace chalcedony gemstones, brass beads and brass components, reclaimed beads and parts from antiqued jewellery, and vintage etched brass pendant. I have suspended the embellished pendant with a lightweight nylon paracord for extra comfort around the neck, which I have finished off with adjustable velvet ribbon ties.
Guess what? It is one of a kind, so I will not design or make any design like it. And it can become tomorrow's heirloom if you care for it with love.
You can wear your Manaia necklace with your favourite evening looks, as well as with your sportswear essential for that luxurious sports-luxe twist. When not in use, you can frame this unique piece as wall art for your home so that you can enjoy it longer.
- One of a kind
- Velvet ribbon tie-back fastening.
- Drop 39cm/15.35"
- Width of embellishment 18cm/7.08"
- Manaia comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and Jewellery box.
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic & International Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it out in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome your necklace anytime, freshen it up and send it back to you. Don't worry, and I foot the bill.