Mara Embellished Beaded Raffia And Leather Slippers
Style is not a display of wealth but an expression of great imagination.
My respect and passion for creativity was the inspiration for these memorable and personality-packed pair. With the rising interest in sustainability and the appreciation for timeless pieces, this bonafide pair is a celebration, not a trend.
Comfort, design, artistry, functionality and cultural importance are crucial for the innovation of this design. Every detail served a meaningful purpose while adding to the long-lasting appeal that will give any person a feeling of joy while raising a few eyebrows.
I have decorated this pair with beads from Africa, glass beads, wooden beads, crystal glass beads, cowrie shells, acrylic beads and brass vintage buttons. I have also fashioned other materials such as horn-shaped resin beads, turquoise beads, and gold-tone brass components into this style to create decorative textures and patterns with acute attention to details.
Mara will add a quirky feel to any look. Team with a simple shirt dress for a casual, relaxed look or with flowy Kaftan for the ultimate luxury Bohemian holiday style.
- MADE TO ORDER
- 100 Percent Handmade.
- Handmade in Morrocco and Hand-embellished in the UK.
- Leather soles with cushioned leather inner.
- Heel measure approximately 20mm/0.78inches
- The slippers run small, so I advise my customers to order a size bigger than their standard shoe size. For half sizes, please go up to the nearest whole size.
- Made of handwoven raffia, with vegetable-dyed Moroccan leather and embellished upper.
- These beautiful slippers are very delicate and should be looked after with love. They are not made for rain or water to keep them dry and enjoy them longer.
- Each pair of Keely slippers takes time to hand-make. Please allow 12-14 days for shipment.
- Free domestic shipping.
- Handmade with love by Anita.