Njideka Multi Beaded Chain and Mussel Shell Embellished Textile Wide Cuff Tassel Bracelet
This wide cuff bracelet is a luxe piece with an intricate design, expertly crafted from responsibly sourced materials and textiles. It features a luxe mix of glass, seed and crystal beads, mixed metal beads, chains, bells, rhinestones, mother of pearls, and shells surrounding the unique raw wild indigo blue, grey, and brownish mussel shell. Hand- and machine-stitched, the cuff is finished with shimmering gold tassels. Its powerful symbolism, evoking the connection of "The one I'm with, and holding is greater" from the Igbo tribe's "Njideka," brings comfort and peace, serenity, joy, and happiness. Green jade and tourmaline gemstones are added to invoke these positive feelings. The cuff is lined with soft cotton fabric for comfort, and fastens at the back with wooden buttons and a button loop.
- Bracelet width all around 26cm/10.23."
- The height of the embellishment is 14cm/ 5.51."
- Soft cotton fabric backing.
- The bracelet secures to the back with two buttons and loops at the back
- The Njideka Wide Cuff Bracelet comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch.
- One of a kind
- Please be aware that this bracelet features natural shells that I have responsibly sourced and treated.
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 3-5 days.
- Free Domestic Shipping.
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dullness and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.