Oden Embellished Pom-Pom Raffia And Leather Slippers
Light, camera, action!
There is no better way to get pulses racing while freely and boldly expressing yourself than in a most elaborately decorated one-off pair like no other.
This embellished pair is a stunning outcome derived from me honouring and contextualising the ideas that inspired me. I intend to sustainably create a piece that I want to exist in the world. No waste is ever a waste if lovingly used well.
So I have recycled, upcycled and refashioned into these comfortable pair glass beads, gold-tone brass components and charm bells, crystal glass beads, parts of repurposed pieces of old jewellery, cowrie shells, sequins decorative textiles.
I have also pieced together these materials with computer components such as BNC and F cable connectors. As well as antique sterling silver Berber Boghdad crosses from Northern Morrocco, silver and gold-tone brass and pom-poms to create a timeless piece of wearable art that will add vitality and charm to any style.
This one of a kind work of wearable art can revamp any look. Style them with tunics, shorts with a tee or even bohemian maxi dresses.
When the Oden slippers are not in use, you can frame this unique piece as wall art for your home.
- One of a kind.
- 100 Percent Handmade.
- Handmade in Morrocco and Hand-embellished in the UK.
- Leather soles with cushioned leather inner.
- Woven raffia with leather base and embellished upper.
- Heel measures approximately 20mm/0.78inches.
- The slippers run small, so I advise our customers to order a size bigger than their standard shoe size. For half sizes, please go up to the nearest whole size.
- These beautiful slippers are very delicate and should be looked after with love. They are not made for rain or water to keep them dry and enjoy them longer.
- Please allow 2-5 days for shipment.
- Free domestic shipping
- Handmade with love by Anita.