Odine Embellished Leather And Raffia Pom-Pom Slippers
Looking for a covetable, versatile pair of shoes you could add to your summer capsule wardrobe. Odine is a perfect must-have statement slip in slides.
Our Raffia babouche slippers are intricately woven from raffia grass which is ethically harvested, treated and dyed before weaving them onto our shoes to form the upper and outer part of the slippers and finished with rubber heels, leather soles and a cushioned leather inner.
This comfortable pair is handcrafted and hand-embellished with glass beads, paracord, recycled Vinyl disc beads, precious stones, Swarovski crystals, crystal glass beads, cowrie shells, gold plated metals, charm bells, pom-poms, resin horns, and tassels.
Pair with statement swimwear, cut-off denim for that ultimate chic beachside look, or wear with a tunic for that luxe boho-vibe look.
- heel measure approximately 20mm/0.78inches
- Handmade in Morrocco and Hand-embellished in the UK
- The slippers run small, so we advise our customers to order a size bigger than their normal shoe size. For half sizes, please go up to the nearest whole size.
- Made of handwoven raffia, and embellished upper, these beautiful slippers are not made for the rain, so keep them dry and enjoy them longer.
- Because our leather is naturally tanned, and raffia naturally dyed, the original color and coating can be slightly different than what we present. It's not an imperfection this is what makes our handmade footwear so incredibly unique and special.
- Each pair of the slippers takes a few weeks to hand make. Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipment.
- Free domestic shipping
- Handmade with so much love.