Odine Embellished Leather And Raffia Pom-Pom Slippers
In today's world, there is something profoundly compelling about storytelling.
I didn't want to create another pair of shoes that will get lost in the crowd; the idea for this design was to innovate while staying true to my African heritage.
By doing so, I have created a comfortable, timeless, great quality piece of wearable art that has a lasting visual appeal and an heirloom quality.
For the Odine slippers, I have exquisitely crafted my childhood recollections and African masquerades' experiences into this unique pair. I have used several materials such as glass beads, paracord, recycled vinyl disc beads, precious stones, Swarovski crystals, crystal glass beads and cowrie shells in these pair. To further add to the eccentricity, I have also incorporated gold-tone brass detailings and charm bells, pom-poms, resin horns and tassels to create a unique statement that is unlike anything else out there at the moment.
Style these pair with everything that brings magic to your soul and makes your face beam with joy.
When the Odine slippers are not in use, you can frame this unique piece as wall art for your home.
- Heel measure approximately 20mm/0.78inches.
- 100 Percent Handmade.
- Handmade in Morrocco and Hand-embellished in the UK.
- The slippers run small, so we advise our customers to order a size bigger than their standard shoe size. For half sizes, please go up to the nearest whole size.
- Made of handwoven raffia and embellished upper, these beautiful slippers are not made for rain or water, so keep them dry and enjoy them longer.
- Because the leather and raffia used in this design are naturally tanned, the original colour and coating can differ from what is pictured. It's not an imperfection—this difference what makes our handmade footwear so incredibly unique and special.
- Each pair of Keely slippers takes time to hand-make. Please allow 12-14 days for shipment.
- Free domestic shipping
- Handmade with so much love.