Orla Mother-of-Pearl, Jasper, Tourmaline and Quartz Cuff Bracelet
There’s something about the richness of autumn that brings joy to the soul.
So, why not celebrate this enchanting season in this one of a kind ornate cuff style bracelet that lends itself well to decorative motifs. The Orla bracelet is full of sophistication, grandeur and grace while capturing all the feelings and textures of autumn. The warm glow of the various shades of earthy browns and purples from the fallen foilage to the honeyed hues and the heartwarming rusty red fused with mustard yellow channelling the dappled sunshine gleaming across the woodland and forest floors. Just like its Irish name meaning “Golden Princess”.
I have designed this cuff to provide you with a shield while balancing and calming you. The red jasper, identified as the sacred healing stone in the Orla cuff bracelet, harnesses the unique energies of your heart. Tourmaline will shield you from negativity and transmuting energy. Quartz gemstone will purify and enhance your power. I have intricately placed all these gemstones side by side with carved round bone beads, antiqued brassy gold elements, chains and glass beads to bring you a design that will offer you the stylish freedom you need.
For comfort, I have lined the cuff bracelet with stunning hand-woven, vintage cotton Aso-Oke cloth (a cloth created by the Yoruba people of West Africa); with a beautiful combination of pink, and blue stripes, with glittery highlights of silver metallic threads. A cream, light sand with hints of ochre hued mother-of-pearl cabochon pendant inlaid with russet red jasper is heightened as the centre of attractions. Hand-carved natural bone beads, rustic brass elements and beads tied together with red cotton thread are associated with luck in the East, vitality in the West and courage and strength in Africa.
Perfect for any occasion, slip on your amulet style cuff with luxurious layers of neutral and earthy tone autumn knits and looks while bolstering your confidence and poise.
You can adjust the Orla bracelet for a comfortable fit.
- Bracelet width 21cm/10.23.”
- The height of embellishment is 8cm/ 3.54.”
- Soft woven Aso-Oke fabric backing.
- Orla comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and Jewellery box.
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days.
- Free Domestic Shipping.
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If your statement piece ever needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case; I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.