Ottilia Embellished Brass And Faux Pearl Beige Velvet Headband
If you are looking for a powerful, liberating and creative way to take pleasure in your appearance with the most maximum visual appeal, let me introduce you to Ottilia.
This unique piece of head adornment will significantly give the wearer an impactful, immediate result that will magically boost any look. As humans, we like to change up our styles to suit our mood; what a better way to embrace change by adorning your head with a unique piece that has stood the test of time.
It's a pleasure to name this piece Ottilia, meaning "Prospers in Battle," because some materials used in this headpiece has undoubtedly travelled a very long way, with so many untold stories to tell.
This ethereal piece is lovingly handcrafted from a padded beige velvet headband that I have embellished with faux pearl beads from a restored broken vintage necklace. I have pieced these with glass seed beads, crystal glass beads, recycled silk fabrics and brass—all masterfully crafted to resemble a princess halo crown design.
Fully lined with frogging underside for maximum ultra comfort. A new story has now been added to the many mysterious tales from the missing years that's lead to the making of Ottilia. It was a joy bringing a new lease of life to this piece.
- Length 19cm
- Width 26cm
- Beige Velvet
- Ottilia comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box.
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case; I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.