Ratih Double Strand Silver Hematite Necklace With Faceted Crystal Glass Bead and Decorative Blue Lampwork Pendant Drops
Ratih necklace is a unique bib necklace boasting a double-strand graduated style featuring a powerful and grounding gemstone, Hematite, known to absorb negative energy and eliminate stress and anxiety. The highest quality grade silver-plated Hematite gemstones are accompanied by an array of glistening electroplate blue faceted crystals and silver decorative metal spacer beads. Which I have inlaid between each gemstone, all interspersed to form a cascading design down to the front.
Three striking handmade glass lampwork beads in dark blue decorated with raised bands of white scroll and dotted design is surrounded by faceted electroplate blue crystals and two silver metal beads amidst a luxurious setting. A sizeable handmade lampwork cone glass beads with blue and white swirl design with silver-tone metal spacers adds the perfect finishing touch to this charming necklace that will give you happy vibes, have you glowing all day while looking superbly stylish.
Just like its name meaning "The Goddess of Beauty", You will never feel underdressed as long as you have your Ratih necklace, so let your light shine as brightly as you are.
This necklace secures at the back of the neck with a nickel-free decorated silver toggle clasp fastening
This Ratih is a perfect subtle statement and companion for any of your day and nighttime look.
- One of a kind
- This necklace closes with a nickel-free decorated silver toggle clasp fastening
- Drop to pendant 32cm/12.59"
- Width 22cm/8.66"
- Ratih Double Strand Silver Hematite Necklace With Faceted Crystal Glass Bead and Decorative Blue Lampwork Pendant Drops
- come in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and a black Jewellery box bearing the Anita Quansah London Logo.
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it out in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome your necklace anytime, freshen it up and send it back to you. Don't worry, and I foot the bill.