I'm a great believer in celebrating beauty when I see it. Of course, beauty comes in all shapes, sizes, and colour.
Every stylish woman needs a timeless statement piece of unique jewellery, that highlights and adds to their single version of beauty. Imagine if we obsessed about the things we loved, the Raya necklace will be one of them.
Not only is it stylish and elegant, but it's also a standout piece of wearable art, saturated with extravagant embellishment and detailing.
Let me celebrate this piece some more by highlighting its quirks; handcrafted from decorative textiles, reclaimed parts of vintage jewellery, the most beautiful colourful glass beads, Swarovski crystals, turquoise stones, shimmering crystal glass beads, glass seed beads, wooden beads, cotton threads, Ghana krobo beads, gold, and silver plated brass.
- Ribbon tie-backs fastening
- Drop 34cm/13.38"
- Width of embellishment 18cm/7.08"
- Comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and Jewellery box
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry I foot the bill