Asaka Feather Necklace
One should either be a work of art or wear a piece of wearable art. The Asaka necklace is saturated with so much extravagant embellishment and detailing.
Lovingly handcrafted from coins and amulets from Northern Morocco, decorative silver-tone brass beads, decorative textiles, reclaimed parts of vintage jewellery, multifaceted crystal glass beads, glass beads, glass seed beads, resin beads, wooden beads, stone beads, mother of pearl, labradorite, gold, and silver plated brass metals, silver-plated charm bells and shells.
- Silk ribbon tie backs
- Drop 31cm/12.20"
- Width of embellishment 34cm/13.38"
- Comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and Jewellery box
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK by Anita
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry I foot the bill