Rhea Beaded Crystal Charm Earrings.
Go where you feel alive while holding onto the best things that makes your heart dance, adorned in the most divine shoulder-grazing, one-of-a-kind statement earrings.
The 'Rhea' chandelier earrings are accented with long colourful, beaded charmed tassels suspended from a beaded, bright setting.
It's not about the size of the Rhea; it's about how you wear it with so much confidence and how it sways as you move. These earrings are different, and being different is beautiful. What makes you amazingly gorgeous is what makes you attractive
This pair is stunningly handcrafted from the most exquisite glass beads, Morrocan amazonite pottery beads, vintage glass beads, brass charm bells, Swarovski crystals, cotton threads, faceted crystal glass beads, glass seed beads, brass leaf charms, Czech glass bicone beads, Czech glass flower beads, brass charms, Velvet beads and semi-precious.
- Drop 23cm/9.05"
- Width from the widest part 6cm/2.36"
- These earrings come in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box.
- P.S Your jewellery box will be different from the pictured boxes
- Brass post fastening
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the U.K.
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don't worry, and I foot the bill.