Rhinestones and Pom-Poms Embellished High Neck Aso-Oke Pleated Choker
Accessories and brighten up any look with this one of a kind, pleated vintage Aso-oke high neck choker.
This neckpiece explores the rich African artistry and craftsmanship, and that of rich, powerful, aristocratic glamour and spectacle of the seventeenth century, characterised by high ruffled collars and bejewelled fabrics worn by Queen Elizabeth 1 of England.
For this design, I have used a stunning hand-woven, vintage cotton Aso-Oke cloth (a cloth created by the Yoruba people of West Africa); with a beautiful combination of pink, and blue stripes, with glittery highlights of silver metallic threads, together with grey coloured pom-poms, and shimmering rhinestones.
Functionality is vital so that this piece can be best celebrated and enjoyed in many ways. Style over jackets, plain tee, or over strapless gowns, for that eccentric evening glam look; or with the embellished applique Africa unite Aso-oke face mask with rhinestones and pom-poms.
- Width frills to frills 29cm/11.41."
- Length from top to bottom, including frills 17cm/6.69."
- One of a kind.
- This choker comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch.
- It also features ties which can be tied and adjusted around the neck to the wearers fit.
- Lightweight and comfortable.
- Handmade with love in the UK.
- Ships in 1-5 days.
- Free Domestic Shipping.
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.