Rilda Multi Glass-Beaded and Swarovski Crystal Embellished Metal Pendant Bib Necklace with Black Flower Petals.
The Rilda Multi Glass-Beaded and Swarovski Crystal Embellished Metal Pendant Bib Necklace with Black Flower Petals is a shield and amulet, befitting its name, meaning battle armour. This one-of-a-kind neckpiece is designed to awaken and energise the joy and spark within you.
This unique piece is crafted out of delightful array of glass beads in various shapes and sizes, brass components, an antiqued Tuareg African circular brass amulet pendant decorated with etched geometric patterns and a nude-coloured resin howlite teardrop pendant inlaid with clear crystal glass beads. As well as brass cowrie shells, old jewellery parts, pendants with inlaid red crystals, and graduated gold hematite gemstones.
To further add to the eccentricity of this necklace, I have also crafted this necklace with cotton threads, wooden beads, and brass chains. I have fused these with bright orange-coloured Indian sari textiles, dark navy blue Swarovski cone crystals, brass gold wavy pendant, gold glass tube beads, and two curved gold brass bands on each side. I have shielded these detailings with a woven cord with exaggerated black rose petals around the necklace pendant.
Rilda also features a charging cable end, which adds a unique touch to this piece of art wear that will accentuate any of your evening and day looks.
Rilda suspends on each side from three curved gold brass bands with two jumbo round brass beads. It is linked at the back with Indian embroidered sari textiles.
You can secure this necklace to the back with a brass lobster clasp and a triangular brass toggle.
- Lobster Clasp fastening.
- Drop 40cm/ 15.74"
- Width of embellished pendant from the broadest point 24cm/9.44."
- Height of embellished pendant 22.5cm/8.85."
- Rilda comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and black Jewellery box bearing the Anita Quansah London Logo.
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK.
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure and enjoy your art longer by storing it out in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Are you worried about all that sparkles, glitters, and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome your necklace, freshen it up and send it back to you.