Sansa Chrysocolla Aquamarine and Amazonite, Gold-Tone Safety Pin Embellished Necklace
When a loving, supportive goddess energy stone Chrysocolla, known to inspire verbal expression and communication, meets the Aquamarine stone of courage and protection and Amazonite, the stone of truth, harmony, peace, and hope, we have the Sansa necklace.
All these gemstones are interspersed with antiqued chunky glass flower beads, flanked by high-quality gold brass safety pins, which cascades to the side of the neckline as droplets add to this impressive necklace. I have used safety pins that signify protection within this design to enhance spiritual communication and promote verbal self-expression.
The safety pin acts as the guardian, protecting all the stones while maintaining calm, protecting and soothing the wearer. A striking antiqued gold plated brass flower pendant adds a bold finishing to this bib style necklace.
This one of a kind design can become tomorrow's heirloom if cared for with love.
This intricate craftsmanship took some time to create and involved many labour-intensive processes—actual labour of love which was a delight to hand-create.
The Sansa necklace is perfect for any occasion. You can style this statement piece with your favourite look, from basic tee and jeans to evening ensemble.
- One of a kind.
- Gold Brass Lobster Clasp Fastening.
- Drop 33cm/12.99"
- Width of embellishment 27cm/10.63"
- The Sansa comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and a black Jewellery box bearing the Anita Quansah London Logo.
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it out in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome your necklace anytime, freshen it up and send it back to you. Don't worry, and I foot the bill.