Sarai Multi Gemstone And Swarovski Crystal-Embellished Carnelian Fringe Collar Necklace
What is more luxurious than adorning your beautiful body with an impressive, one of a kind collar design, full of life and colour, inspired by life long and heartfelt love for creativity?
The Sarai necklace is designed to offer a unique experience to the wearer. This rare find is fuelled with so much drama and elegance, heightened by outstanding craftsmanship and fully ladened with enduring seductive charms and power that arouses and reawakens the pleasures and excitement of dressing up, which fuels self-love.
This necklace features a striking combination of gemstones such as jasper, amazonite, Madagascar agates and natural orange/reddish carnelian stones, which I have interspersed with clusters of rare glass beads in various colours, shapes and sizes with vintage jewellery parts that I have upcycled and refashioned into this design together with varied silver and gold-tone brass components, coloured cotton yarn and decorative textiles.
To further add to this design's eccentricity, I have also introduced green Swarovski crystal pendants amidst luxurious subdued hue settings and natural orange/reddish carnelian pointed pendants with natural shell beads and clear crystals that form flexible drop segments.
All these stunning arrays of materials, which I have intricately merged and individually handstitched together, add to the striking personality and uniqueness of this one of a kind design that can become tomorrow's heirloom if cared for with love.
This intricate craftsmanship took a lot of time to create and involved many labour-intensive processes—actual labour of love which was a delight to hand-create.
The Sarai Necklace will add polished sophistication and elegance to any look that makes the wearer feel good.
- One of a kind.
- Gold Brass Lobster Clasp Fastening.
- Drop 43cm/16.92"
- Height of embellishment 41cm/16.14"
- Width of embellishment 23cm/9.06"
- The Sarai Necklace comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and black Jewellery box bearing the Anita Quansah London Logo.
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic & International Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it out in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome your necklace anytime, freshen it up and send it back to you. Don't worry, and I foot the bill.