Shani Beaded Flower Hair Comb
Allow me to indulge you in this unusual, ethereal statement piece of hair ornament, that snatched my heart during the creation process.
Shani offers a breathtaking, romantic feel that instantly enhances any look.
Designed to be worn in multiple ways; on the side, in the back or the front, this beaded hair comb is meticulously arranged, with the flowers individually wrapped and the beads intricately pieced together to form a bold, exquisite and graceful look.
This stunning bold statement is lovingly handcrafted with the most exquisite, shimmering chunky glass and tube beads which are repurposed from a vintage necklace. These are then fused with gold and brass-plated components, crystal glass beads, glass seed beads and rose petals to create beautiful hair ornaments that complement any ultra-feminine, neutral, delicate or bridal look.
Go all out and wear Shani with any free-flowing floral dresses that take your fancy, or with any bridal look of your choice.
- Length 14cm from the tip of the flower
- Width 17cm from the widest part
- Gold, peach, brown
- Shani comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box. Each box is lovingly handmade with the type of quality that is extremely hard to match. It's what I take pride in and do so well. So, I've promised to continue to show up and do my best to make my passion proud, as well as creating unique, timeless art that is fresh and new. Your jewellery box will look gorgeous on your dressing table. It's an appealing, durable, safe, functional and fun way to store your magical piece.
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.