Celebrate your version of beauty in the most unusual piece of wearable art. Not only is Sidra a perfect addition to any fashionistas exceptional collection, its designed with attention to detail in mind.
To add to the eccentricity of this one of a kind jewellery, I have incorporated traditional design techniques fused with my love and passion for craft and design to handcraft a unique, timeless piece that you will fall in love with every day and never get bored of wearing.
The Sidra necklace is extravagantly embellished, and handcrafted from decorative textiles, African wax print, reclaimed parts of vintage jewellery, crystal glass beads, glass beads, glass seed beads, quartz cat's eye, aquamarine, Swarovski crystals, Ghana Krobo beads, gold, and silver plated brass metals.
- Lobster Clasp fastening
- Drop 35cm/13.77"
- Height of embellishment 23cm/ 9.05"
- Width of embellishment 23cm/9.05"
- Comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and Jewelry box
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry I foot the bill